Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain

Sarah Palin is plain wrong. Is McCain going after Hillary voters? I think this will just unify the Democrats. This is a tactical choice and it is Palin...I mean plain clear. She is also young for a VP, perhaps she can tell McCain where "the" Google is.

Anyhoo good luck Johnny, you have no "hope" of winning this election. Sorry I got political. Its just that I will be covering RNC and I am not looking forward to it. I will be blogging from another URL. Once it is up, I will provide everyone with a link.

Saturday, I will get into a plane, to go see Palin!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Give us minute by minute updates Ramin! You will be at the center of all the action. Did you go to the DNC too?

......................................................... said...

no I was here....I am on a convention diet.

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

Love your blog - I'll be back..:)